Eco Digital Media – At EDM, we provide one-stop, state-of-the-art, scalable and sustainable wireless signage solutions for our customers. We serve the needs of a broad range of public and private business sectors including health care, food services, non-profit organizations, sports/entertainment venues, universities, corporate offices, retails stores and transit systems. Our installations transform the audience experience with our clients by providing interactive, real-time, any time communication solutions. And whatever your business needs, our proven step-by-step process will guide you in leveraging the right technology for your business while keeping you within budget. At EDM, we pride ourselves in delivering integrated digital solutions in on-time, every time.
Step One: We Get You – Needs assessment and site survey
Our first step in providing you with an integrated digital solution is to understand you and your needs. Questions will we discuss with you include:
- Who are you talking to?
- What do you want to say now?
- What do you want to say tomorrow?
- Where do you want to say it?
- What are the associated traffic patterns?
- What signage are you currently using?
- How often do you update material?
- What calls to action do you plan to utilize?
Your answers to these and other key questions help us get to know you and will insure we connect the right technology to the message you want to deliver. Once complete, we will create your marketing material profile for translation into digital media.
Step Two: Designing the Package
Defining your message
It starts with what you want to say – both now and in the future. You need to effectively communicate something to your audience. In many cases, you already know what that is. If so, we can move on to the design phase to align it with the requirements for digital media. But if you are not sure what you want to say, we can help. Our team can work with your marketing team to craft the right message that aligns with your core values from the inside out. We’ll couple your message with our knowledge about best practices with digital media to insure both the message and the medium reflect high-impact creative content that will be clearly received.
You are not a sports bar and your digital solution is not a TV. We’ll help you avoid signage that feels like either of those. We are experts at screen sizing and placement, optimal resolution and readability criteria and timing and play cycles. So whether you want to re-purpose existing space or start from scratch, our team of technicians, interior designers, painters, graphic artists and wood and metal workers can create enclosures for your media solution that compliment the themes and motifs in your building and result in an engaging audience experience, both now and in the future.
One of the biggest advantages of an EDM solution is that all of our products are wireless and our software is free. No expensive cable installations, no licenses, no fees for additional software copies, no dedicated PC’s – just a complete package.
For this phase, we will work closely with your IT department to define the required electrical and network connections and insure that whatever digital solution you install works seamlessly with existing technology. Working with your team, we will help you effectively choreograph creating and relaying content and manage display timing to one screen or a network of screens, allowing you to target different messages to different screens real-time, any time from one location.
Step Three: Getting Your Money’s Worth
Formal quotation: Once we have defined all your current and future requirements, we will prepare a detailed quote for your digital media solution. Your quote will include the following:
- Itemized pricing for displays, hardware and mounting equipment
- Detailed explanation of standard installation services
- Detailed explanation of contract services (if any)
- Project schedule with key milestones and target completion date
Step Four: Training, Installation and Support
- Training – Prior to installation EDM will train key staff on the use of the Bright Author program for developing a playlist for content delivery. We will work with you as needed to develop content templates and playlists in order to have the system functioning with your branded content upon final installation.
- Installation – At this phase we will install your equipment according to the schedule defined at quote. With a completely wireless solution, our installation costs are considerably less than other PC-based systems, potentially saving you up to half your up front cost. And with a global network of subsidiaries, we can provide you with the installation support you need, wherever you are located. As always, our goal will be on-time and within budget.
- Support – whether 24/7 hosting and monitoring or on-going support and consultation on best practices, we will stand behind our solution 100% with local support, when you need it, where you need it.